Do you know a woman who deserves more than just a thank you for what she does in rugby league? Does she deserve an AWARD? Well, we want to know about her.
Each year we hold our awards ceremony when we give out our Sherlies, our very own Oscars but better. For 2016, we are searching for nominations in the following categories;
- Player of the Year – a female who has achieved excellence on the pitch in terms of leadership or performance
- Club Woman of the Year – that pivotal person who gives time, energy and passion to her club
- Volunteer of the Year – a female who gives up her spare time to support rugby league in any way, from coaching to administration to community work.
- Club of the Year – a club or team that has excelled. Teams must be female, a club must stand out for its support and promotion of women
- The Kay Ibbotson Award for Outstanding Contribution – a woman who has given great service to rugby league, named in honour of one of the sport’s outstanding characters.
- Her Man of the Year – the man who has done most to advance the women’s game or the sport in general
Think you know someone who fits the bill? Then nominate now!