Why be a Member?
Well if you love the game and want to see it flourish then why not get together with like-minded people, to exchange ideas, enjoy RL-themed days and nights out and help celebrate what is best about our great sport.
By becoming a member, you will:
- get priority when it comes to booking her RL events, including the Her Dinner Dates which have limited places’
- get discounted or free access to events, including our exclusive skills workshops
- take advantage of ‘Take a Friend’ promotions at Associate member clubs
- receive discounts, promotions and offers from our partners and sponsors
- be able to nominate candidates for some of our annual awards which will celebrate the work and achievements of women in the game, and also you can vote for Her RL’s very own Man of Steel
Come and join us – it’s HER rugby league
Become a Member
We have two levels of membership.
Individual – £10
This is open to everyone and allows you to apply to attend some of our exclusive events and courses for free. It also grants you priority booking and a discount to other social events. Those member events will be listed under Events – Coming Up, and you will also receive a newsletter to bring your attention to them. You will also get exclusive discounts and offers from our sponsors and other companies.
Associate – £150
This is available to all rugby league clubs. It gives all members of staff (subject to qualification criteria) the same benefits as above.
Come and join us. We are here to make a difference.
To become a member of Her Rugby league, please download a copy of the membership form and post or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online version of our membership form below.
For Her RL account details, if you choose to pay by bank transfer, please click on ‘download a copy’ in the paragraph above. Account number and sort code are there.
Her Rugby League Online Application
Terms & Conditions
1. Individual membership is non-transferable.
2. Associate member clubs must provide details of individuals within their organisation who wish to become Her RL members, as part of the terms of associate membership.
3. All members will be issued with a membership number which must be quoted when booking events or accessing services.
4. Membership fees are non-fundable.
5. Her RLA reserves the right to cancel membership of any individual.
6. Membership entitles individuals to membership benefits (see website for up to date details). On some occasions this may be on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
7. Her RLA is managed by a board of executives who make all ongoing decisions with regard to the management and development of the association. Any individual member who wishes to vote on any management issue must first be appointed by the board as a board member. (See website for details of board members).